Normal view

UK police renew call for witnesses as they broaden inquiry into former Prince Andrew

22 May 2026 at 16:28
British police appealed for witnesses Friday as they sought to broaden their investigation into potential offenses by the former Prince Andrew, including sexual misconduct.

UK broadens inquiry into former Prince Andrew

22 May 2026 at 14:38
British police appealed for witnesses Friday as they sought to broaden their investigation into potential offenses by the former Prince Andrew, including sexual misconduct.

  • ✇Malay Mail - All
  • Police say Prince Andrew sexual misconduct report will be taken seriously if lodged
    LONDON, May 22 — UK police investigating former prince Andrew said Friday they are also open to probing a claim of sexual misconduct against King Charles III’s brother.Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, the second of the late queen Elizabeth II’s three sons, was arrested in mid-February after new revelations stemming from his ties to the late billionaire US sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.Detectives at Thames Valley Police said Friday they had been in touch with the lawyer
     

Police say Prince Andrew sexual misconduct report will be taken seriously if lodged

22 May 2026 at 12:25

Malay Mail

LONDON, May 22 — UK police investigating former prince Andrew said Friday they are also open to probing a claim of sexual misconduct against King Charles III’s brother.

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, the second of the late queen Elizabeth II’s three sons, was arrested in mid-February after new revelations stemming from his ties to the late billionaire US sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Detectives at Thames Valley Police said Friday they had been in touch with the lawyer of a potential victim following reports a woman was brought to Windsor, west of London, where Andrew was a resident on the royal family’s estate, in 2010 “for sexual purposes”.

The force is reportedly concerned that the public believes they are only focused on accusations of misconduct in public office by Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.

They have been probing allegations that Andrew shared sensitive information with the disgraced financier Epstein during the former prince’s decade as UK trade envoy.

The force said their investigation was “examining a number of aspects of alleged misconduct following the release of files under the Epstein Files Transparency Act in the United States”.

In addition to the investigation into misconduct in public office, it stressed “the assessment of reports that a woman was taken to an address in Windsor in 2010 for sexual purposes is ongoing”.

“We have engaged with the woman’s legal representative to confirm that, should she wish to report this to police, it will be taken seriously and handled with care, sensitivity and respect for her privacy and her right for anonymity,” the statement added.

The force repeated its appeal for anyone with relevant information to come forward.

Buckingham Palace

After his arrest in February, Mountbatten-Windsor was questioned for hours at a police station on suspicion of misconduct in public office during his time travelling around the world as a UK trade envoy from 2001 to 2011.

Mountbatten-Windsor has denied any wrongdoing and has not been charged, but remains under police caution.

He was stripped of his remaining royal titles in October by the king due to the growing scandal around his brother’s ties to Epstein, who died in prison in 2019.

He was also ousted from his previous home at Royal Lodge in Windsor and has moved to the king’s private Sandringham estate, in eastern Norfolk.

Allegations of potential sexual misconduct at Royal Lodge emerged earlier this year.

Lawyer Brad Edwards of US firm Edwards Henderson told the BBC in January that one woman, who is not British and was in her 20s at the time, was given a tour of Buckingham Palace and tea after allegedly spending the night with Andrew at his Windsor residence in 2010.

“We’re talking about at least one woman who was sent by Jeffrey Epstein over to Prince Andrew,” the lawyer was quoted as saying. — AFP

Robert De Niro Sends Off Stephen Colbert by Slamming Trump With Epstein Jab

21 May 2026 at 04:45
Stephen Colbert has been milking the heck out of his final weeks as host of “The Late Show” (and rightfully so). There’s been Obama, Hanks, Oliver, Stewart, and even throwing furniture off the roof of the Ed Sullivan Theater with his predecessor, David Letterman. For his penultimate episode of “The Late Show,” Colbert brought out […]

Trump imposes his will in Kentucky as rebel Thomas Massie loses most expensive primary in history

Donald Trump wants a party in his own image and likeness. He does not tolerate dissent. The president of the United States enforces his will with an iron fist to control Republicans. He has gradually sidelined every rebellious congressman and senator who ignored his orders or opposed his wishes. This Tuesday he offered another example. Ed Gallrein, a nondescript 68-year-old farmer and former member of the Navy SEALs who ran a low-key campaign, defeated Thomas Massie, the Republican congressman who had challenged Trump.

Seguir leyendo

© Nathan Howard (REUTERS)

Thomas Massie speaks to reporters outside the Capitol.

Will Ferrell Shows Up As Jeffrey Epstein To Yuk It Up With Old Pal Trump For Blistering ‘SNL’ Cold Open

17 May 2026 at 03:47
Who knew that Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump singing Bill Withers’ “Just The Two of Us” was the creepy comic duet we all needed? Saturday Night Live’s 51st season finale began with a blistering cold open that had host Ferrell as the ghost of pedophile Epstein amidst a mosaic of Trump’s administration’s worst hits and […]

Bill Maher Thinks Jeffrey Epstein’s Suicide Note Sounds an Awful Lot Like Trump

9 May 2026 at 03:09
On Friday night, mere minutes after the New York Knicks wiped the floor with the Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA Playoffs, Bill Maher kicked off his latest “Real Time” monologue by wading into the murky waters of Blake Lively v. Justin Baldoni. Yes, just before the case was set to go to trial, the two […]

❌
Subscriptions